Your loved one will enjoy all of the comforts of home in a safe, reliable, high-quality residence that is designed to meet each resident’s individual needs. Our homelike environment gives our residents the freedom, independence, and advantages of a private home while ensuring their safety.
Our holistic approach provides for the mental, social, emotional, and physical needs of our residents. With a Bachelors in nutrition and a Masters in Physical Therapy, our Director ensures that every resident of Seasons Alzheimer’s Care and Assisted Living enjoys wholesome, home-cooked meals that meet their nutritional needs. Many activities throughout the day keep residents engaged cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
The personalized care your loved one deserves. Our licensed, bonded caregivers are responsible for all aspects of care from personal care such as grooming and bathing to preparing and assisting with means as well as companionship and socialization activities.
Residents enjoy the benefits of a small community. Our 16 residents have the opportunity to develop personal relationships with each other and the staff in a non-institutional environment.
Friendly, well trained staff 24/7/365 ensure you have the right care for your loved one living with Alzheimer’s or dementia. We understand the disease, it’s progressions, and the impact on communication and other aspects of live people commonly take for granted. We provide our residents the utmost dignity, respect, and care each and every day.
An extension of your family, our caregivers are in direct contact with you. We have a deep respect for the challenging journey not only experienced by those afflicted but also for their family members. Our goal is to create a home-like environment where your loved ones flourish and where you feel informed, confident in the care your family member is receiving.
Our Services Include:
- Personal care plan developed with family members
- Affordable all-inclusive price structure
- Wholesome, home-cooked meals that meet residents’ nutritional needs in a family style dining experience designed by a dietician specializing in geriatric care
- Daily activities that keeps residents engaged cognitively, socially, and emotionally
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, restroom, etc.)
- Memory care activities to encourage independence, socialization, and cognitive skills
- Music and other therapies that promote purposeful relaxation and higher functioning while reducing agitation or “sun-downing”
- Friendly, highly trained caregivers familiar with recognizing behavioral changes
- Exceptional ratio of caregivers to residents
- Medication management
- Nutrition and hydration programs designed for memory loss patients
- Incontinence management
- Physical therapy, home health, and hospice services available through licensed agencies
- Volunteer programs that encourage community involvement and enrich relationships
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Physicians continuity of care and/or in-house physician visits
- Family and caregiver support
We are here to help. Schedule a visit with us today!Contact Us